Monday, March 21, 2011

In My Mailbox (13)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren to show off the books that you have gotten through out the week be they from someone, a swap, you buy them yourself, or the library. This brings books to light that some people may not normally check out.


This week I didn't get very much, but what I did get I am super excited about!!

They were all from PBS this week:
*I love her and I cant wait to read this one!*

*Another one of my favorite authors...Hes funny as hell*

And last, but not least!
This has been on my TBR list for freaking ever and I just havent gotten to it, but it will be read very soon!

And thats it for my IMM this past week.
What did you get in your mailbox?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE The Countess! Lynsay Sands is just stinking awesome.

    ReplyDelete