Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Whats Cooking Wednesday (3)

Sorry it has been a while!
I have been running like crazy and sadly we have had a lot of takeout and not much home cooking since my classes started kicking my butt.

Tonight I am posting an easy one.
Got it from my girl B actually
(you can see her blog here)

Tonight's recipe is...
Chicken Bacon Mac & Cheese

Super Simple
Ingredients:
Box of Mac N Cheese (my fav is Velveeta)
Chicken (1 large breast or 2 small ones)
Bacon (3 pieces)

Cube up the chicken and cook it in the pan with a little olive oil.
remove from the pan and set aside
chop up the bacon into little pieces and fry the bacon in the pan (to your desired crispyness)
set on a paper towel to drain off the grease
Prepare mac n cheese according to box
then mix chicken and bacon into the mac n cheese

Super easy...probably not that healthy but absolutely delicious!

2 comments:

  1. See I am doing good things for you. Don't you like having a wifey?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetie,

    Just droping in to see what's up and check you out...I love it here!

    hugs
    Hawk

    ReplyDelete