Sunday, November 21, 2010

Mmmmm...Irish Catholic Boys.

I absolutely love The Boondock Saints! One of my favorite of all time movies. I really don't know what it is about hot men in a blood bath, but I freakin love it. I know I am weird, but I love watching men be alpha men. Especially in movies. The whole good guy vigilante thing is super awesome as well. Anyway...I decided to watch it again today for fun and did not fail at putting me in a better mood. So in honor of such an awesome movie I found some movie themed items on ETSY.
Vinyl Wall Art Decal Sticker The Boondock Saints

From the seller pedped

$39.99


From the seller buttonpalooza42

$3.49


Boondock Saints Veritas Aequitas Macbook 15 inch Decal

From the seller HotMopsDecals

$12.99

Etsy is one of my favorite shopping places online. There are all sorts of creative people that sell there and when you want to find something original and not just plain store bought merchandise you should check it out.

Anyway back to the movie. Sean Patrick Flanery and Norman Reedus are super hot and they both play amazing characters, but my favorite character in this movie is the one played by Willem Dafoe. He is absolutely outrageous and absurd and makes the movie so delightful.

So if you like a little gore in your great movies and you haven't seen it...you should absolutely jump on it. Its great.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh I've seen a little bit of this movie before, from what I saw it was awesome. Also, I love your new blogger photo!! :)

    ReplyDelete